Cardfeud is a multiplayer game where you can challenge friends and random opponents.
The game mode is simple, just choose if the next card is higher or lower than the present card. You are rewarded one point if you chose right. You lose one point if your choice was wrong and therefore it could be wise to pass a difficult choice on to your opponent and force him to make the difficult choice!
The first player to eleven points wins the game.
• Choose to play with friends or be matched up against random opponents.
• Get detailed stats of your games, overall and against each opponent.
• Play X simultaneous games.
• Push notifications informing you of opponent’s latest move.
If you buy the premium version of Cardfeud you get the following additional features:
• Play against your friends. (In the free version you can only play against
• Get detailed stats of your games; total and against all your opponents seperately.
We are very interested in your opinion about Cardfeud. What do you think about the game mode? What feature do you want us to add? Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any kind of feedback. We really appreciate your help!